
We are "looking for...people with a
passion for learning who
thrive on challenge and change."
Carol Dweck
passion for learning who
thrive on challenge and change."
Carol Dweck
I haven't read the book yet, just the review in the New York Times titled "If You're Open to Growth, You Tend to Grow." There are some wonderful Wake Up ideas here.
2 comments:
Hi there. Nice idea to share your reading list on a blog. Do you like to read about health? I highly recommend going to www.bragg.com and ordering their book about the healthful qualities of apple cider vinegar entitled
"Apple Cider Vingar Miracle Health System." I think it would help your fibromyalgia, and it is very inexpensive as health ideas go. It is doing wonders for a digestion problem I am fighting. It has also lowered my blood pressure. The vinegar has to be raw, organic, unfiltered. "Bragg" is the leading brand, but there are other brands. See the Bragg website. I buy Bragg's at Albertson's, and also at our local health food store. Jesse found a different brand in Utah that was still raw, organic, and unfiltered. Love and health to you!
Thanks! I'll look into it.
Post a Comment