Monday, February 7, 2011

Hppiness


I found this while doing a subject search this morning.

Richard G. Scott, October 2010 General Conference
"When faith is properly understood and used, it has dramatically far-reaching effects. Such faith can transform an individual’s life from maudlin, common everyday activities to a symphony of joy and happiness."

I'm thinking that there are people in our family who seem to live fairly joyful lives but I'm not sure you have put cause and effect together this way...or maybe you have. Our family history should include reports of this kind of thinking. Please share in the comments.

If the connection between your faith and your symphonic joy are not easily accessed, think about it for awhile and comment later.

If joy is a place that you are headed to, it might be fun to monitor an increase of obedience that brings an increase in faith to see if you can recognize the happiness in it.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Alright, that was a fairly ambitious request. How about just sharing with us something that makes you happy?

Blog Archive