One of my mottos is "It isn't were you go but who you are with." Even so, perhaps you would like to let us know where you would like the next reunion to be. Please fill out this survey and send it back to me by the 24th of February. I know we can't please all of the people all of the time but this might help us please some of you.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Survey
One of my mottos is "It isn't were you go but who you are with." Even so, perhaps you would like to let us know where you would like the next reunion to be. Please fill out this survey and send it back to me by the 24th of February. I know we can't please all of the people all of the time but this might help us please some of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd like to have potluck in a park in Provo in August so Oscar and Stephanie can attend. I'd also like to start the Family History part of the reunion on-line. Please read the previous posts and comment. Thanks.
Post a Comment