I can't believe how incredible this Conference was! The ideas continue to add meaning to my days and sense to my soul. Elder Uchdorf's thoughts on creativity in the Sisters' Conference are the springboard for much meditation and action!
I used to put my favorite conference quotes in my index to my triple...until it fell off. Then I connected them to the ideas in Preach My Gospel...and now that is full. They need to stay with my scriptures so I know what size to make them...just not what form to put them in.
3 comments:
I loved that when he said it! I thought 'hey, I can do that! I can feel great about myself in that way!' ...and isn't that what it's all about!?!
Yeah, Dan and I are working on reading the conference talks. They are so amazing! I wish I could just retain all of them forever!
I used to put my favorite conference quotes in my index to my triple...until it fell off. Then I connected them to the ideas in Preach My Gospel...and now that is full. They need to stay with my scriptures so I know what size to make them...just not what form to put them in.
Post a Comment