Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brain Bending!


I don't read this one cover to cover, but wherever I jump in, it is quite a ride. Alvin Toffler is a futurist. Although he and Newt Gingrich have differing political views, they enjoy reading each others books. It was written in the 70s.
Alvin wrote, "It is clear that many of our young people, products of television and instant access to oceans of information, also become precocious intellectually." I once read Elder Packer say that he was a product of the Book of Mormon. What are you the product of?

2 comments:

Emilee said...

That is a very interesting thought! I think we are all a product of the environment we set up for ourselves. This encourages me to only read, listen, and watch things that I want brought out in myself.

Marti said...

Right you are! I'm thinking of getting the internet at my home for this very reason...and others. There is so much we can now do with Family History at home. Love you Em!

Blog Archive