I've decided to read a little of this one every day. "The greatest hazards in life are to risk nothing,
send nothing, accept nothing, be nothing.
send nothing, accept nothing, be nothing.
Although we take risks when we invite,
there are greater risks in not inviting....
friendship require invitations....
Without inviting messages sent and received,
they would have remained faces in the crowd.
A life without friendship seems too great a risk to pay for the security of not inviting. p.48
3 comments:
Marti, how fun that you have a blog! Adam and I are so excited to hear your insights and keep up on your comings and goings! Hope you are feeling well--we wish we lived closer and could visit, but are glad for the invention of the blog to keep in touch!
I love that quote! I am going to add it to my quote book. I have been struggling with how to invite a lady I work with to church, I think she could really benefit from the gospel. This gives me courage to do it!
It is so wonderful to see both of you here! I've missed you both so much!!!
Post a Comment