Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Reunion Date

Oscar wasn't able to make any of the proposed dates.  He suggested that this year we make it to extended family reunions.  I found out when the Beutlers were having theirs and attended it.  Before the out-door movie the first generation of cousins and thier wives talked on thier patio.  What a great group of people. 

Bruce Bybee invited all the cousins to his baby's blessing.  I thought it might be a good reason for a Bybee Reunion.  Fran, Mother, and I attended that one.  The Brazillian speaking ward had a wonderful spirit and we really got to know Maria at the dinner afterwards. 

I agree with Oscar.  It might be good to rotate Pike and Extended reunions every other year.  That makes next year the Pike reunion year.  I nominiate Oscar as the organizer.  Make your voice known by responding to this post.

3 comments:

Marti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carilee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Higginsons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive