The work on collateral lines is exploding! I'm finding documents for great aunt's and uncle's spouses, their parents, and their children. Most of the records were not available even two months ago. What a blessing to have summers off so I have time to work on this. Let me know if you would like family names to take to the temple.
Hope you are all well and having a great summer.
Love, Marti
4 comments:
When's the new date?
Sorry to hear of the date change. We would have liked to see Oscar and Stephanie, and all of you. Best wishes in your planning. I'm sure it will be a great time. :-)
Marti, I was so excited to hear from mom that you found all these new names! Adam and I would LOVE to take some to the temple if that's not too difficult with us living in Michigan.
Thank you for all your work, Marti! As a family, Stephanie, Caroline, Rebecca, Jonathan, Benjamin, Rachel, Anna and I recently performed the baptisms for 29 great aunts and 32 great uncles that Marti had given us. (Ask Marti to explain their connection to us.) We're currently working on the initiatory.
Marti, you're blessing the living (us) and the dead! Thank you!
Post a Comment