Fresh from the BYU Family History Conference, Marti shared this family story at the reunion from the front page of the "Breckenridge Bulletin" December 24, 1904.
I can just see him! I imagine the black and white fancy pic of him standing in his little knickers and sock. What a cutie he was!I'm sure glad we don't report every scratch and ouie in our day! Some kids would get a whole paper dedicated just for them!!!
2 comments:
I can just see him! I imagine the black and white fancy pic of him standing in his little knickers and sock. What a cutie he was!I'm sure glad we don't report every scratch and ouie in our day! Some kids would get a whole paper dedicated just for them!!!
What a fabulous find! I have found a few things on newspaper searches, but the field is sure white and ready for harvest!
Post a Comment